Have you always wanted to Buy a domain name in Ghana? This article teaches you how to buy a domain in Ghana with mobile money.
In Ghana, you can buy a domain name with your Mobile Money account be it MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash, or AirtelTigo Cash. These services are simply available and in use. Though this post is specific to Ghanaian residents, all domain registration sites worldwide follow almost the same procedure.
Domain Names cost not less than 15 dollars or about 50 Ghana Cedis equivalent. It is best to buy your domain name now because this will be an investment for yourself.
How to Buy a Domain Name in Ghana
- Head over to OvationHall.com. The homepage welcomes you to a domain search form.
- Type in the domain you want to buy (always add the extension – that is the .com or .net). Read my article on how to choose the best domain name.
- If you found the name of your choice, click on Select Domain. This would take you to the account management page. Enter the captcha code if asked for and click search.
- Click Add to Cart and then Checkout.
- Now, click on the part that says “No Hosting! Click to add”. You would be directed to a hosting package. Make your choice and click Order Now.
- Click Use under use a domain already in my shopping cart. This would take you to your total amount to pay. You can change your currency to cedis by selecting GHS under Currency on the left tab.
- Click Continue and then Checkout. If you do not have an account, create one on the page. If you have, choose Already registered and enter your login details.
- Choose PayPal or MTN Mobile Money and click Complete Order. An invoice would be generated afterward. With MTN Mobile Money, You will need to call the number after making the payment, providing your reference number for your account to be activated afterward.
If you have a PayPal account, you can choose PayPal from the modes of payment, and entering your PayPal Account details to buy.
This brings us to the end of How to Easily Buy a Domain Name in Ghana. Hoping to hear from you in the comments section. I repeat, though this post is specific to Ghanaian residents, all domain registration sites worldwide follow almost the same procedure.